Summary Terms and Conditions
This brochure provides a summary of the terms and conditions of the Monarch Rewards program and is not intended to be a complete listing all such terms. Please visit the Monarch Rewards desk or monarchrewards.com for a complete set
of all terms and conditions applicable to the Monarch Rewards program.
- Monarch Rewards membership is free and available to any individual that is (i) twenty-one (21) years of age or older; (ii) possesses a valid and unexpired government-issued photo identification; (iii) is not ineligible to gamble
at a casino facility in the United States or elsewhere, either through a government program or by their own request; and (iv) has not been terminated from participation in Monarch Rewards or barred from any property owned or
managed by Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc., or its affiliates and subsidiaries (collectively, “Monarch”).
- For eligibility verification purposes, activation of membership in Monarch Rewards can only occur following the presentation of valid government-issued photo identification. The name on the valid identification must match the name
on the account. Any Member who signs up online must visit Monarch Rewards desk to verify eligibility and receive the Monarch Rewards card before Benefits can be accrued or redeemed.
- Upon membership activation, each Member must select a Personal Identification Number (“PIN”) for his/her account. It is each Member’s responsibility to keep that PIN secure and confidential. Each Member is also
responsible for all transactions on his/her account when his/her PIN is used. Valid ID must be presented at a Monarch Rewards desk to change a PIN.
- The Monarch Rewards card is non-transferable, is the property of Monarch, and must be surrendered upon request.
- Only the Member listed on the account may request information about or engage in transactions related to the Monarch Rewards card or the account. It is each Member’s responsibility to notify Monarch if any information provided
in connection with the account has changed.
- Each Monarch Rewards member will be issued an individual Monarch Rewards account number and card. A maximum of two Monarch Rewards account numbers may be linked together. For linked accounts, the total combined comp value is available
to either Member and the combined tier point total will be used to determine tier level. Daily self-comp limits apply.
- Prior to engaging in game play, it is each Member’s responsibility to properly insert the Monarch Rewards card into the card reader on the gaming device, or present the Monarch Rewards card to a table games, Keno, live poker
or Race & Sports Book representative.
- Any Member that has any outstanding debt balances with Monarch, including without limitation non-sufficient funds for a check cashed or casino credit not paid, may have all Benefits suspended or forfeited at the sole discretion
of Monarch until all discrepancies have been remedied. Monarch will decide whether to reinstate membership, Benefits, or points in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Monarch will immediately suspend access to Monarch Rewards and void any accrued Benefits for any Member who voluntarily requests to be restricted from or limited in certain activities and privileges at any Monarch property. Further
activity including gaming activity will not accumulate additional points or Benefits.
- Monarch will immediately suspend access to Monarch Rewards and void any accrued Benefits for any Member who is trespassed, excluded, or barred from any Monarch property. Further activity including gaming activity will not accumulate
additional points or Benefits.
- Monarch Rewards tier levels and comps are intended for the member(s) listed on the account and have no cash value. Members may not distribute cards to other players to accrue points, comps or other Benefits on their behalf.
- Monarch Rewards card can be used at Atlantis Casino Resort Spa in Reno, Nevada and Monarch Casino Resort Spa in Black Hawk, CO. Tier Points and Comp Points are earned at each site and totaled creating one balance for Tier Points
and one balance for Comp Points.
- Monarch Rewards comps may not be used for gratuities or for dining discounts/offers.
- Monarch Rewards card comps expire upon 13 months of account inactivity. Inactivity is defined as the lack of any tracked activity.
- Tier level expiration is two times a year. The tier level valuation period is January 1 – June 30 and July 1 – December 31.
There will be no change in your tier status, points, and comps due to property closure during COVID-19.
Your tier will now maintain throughout the rest of the year, December 31, 2020. Tier points accumulated beginning January 1, 2020 do not expire until January 1, 2021
- A Monarch Rewards member whose tier level is reduced is required to surrender his/her previous card and will be issued a new card reflecting the current tier level based on play during the valuation period. Comp points are not
earned during use of free play.
- Monarch reserves the right to adjust any erroneous point balance caused by equipment or software malfunction, operator error, fraud, or other misuse of the Monarch Rewards program. Management, at its sole discretion, reserves the
right to limit participation in promotions to select patrons, or to adjust the tier levels for certain patrons for business reasons.